Monday, February 25, 2013

Vlog #1 - Left Behind (NSTP)

We had our NSTP fieldwork yesterday which was an experience I will never forget.

Recap:
So the bus left without me 'cause I was late... I've already given up hope on catching up with them so I decided to just go home. Just when I'm already at Legarda station, I saw two students wearing a nstp shirt and so I asked them if they were in the same section as me. And just to my luck they are and they're planning  on going to the location of where our fieldwork is. We got off at Santolan station and took a jeep going to Antipolo, which by the way we aren't even sure if it's going to Sitio Galilee (the place we're heading to). We got off at our stop and rode a tricycle from there but the manong driver don't even know where that place is. So we rode in circles asking for directions and apparently the community that we're supposed to go is still far away and no jeeps passes there. With an hefty amount of money, the manong driver drove us to our destination and got I reunited with my nstp friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment