Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Being a Kelp Head

Haven't been able to update in while... Well six months to be exact since my last post.
My mind has been clouded and distracted by all the school works and exams coming up and I'm still too lazy to write anything (guilty as charge). So yeah, that's what got me here.


But that will soon change along with my new blog name, Kelp for Brains. Inspired by Percy Jackson, the only seaweed brain that I know of (I'm such a PJO fan).

Finding the direction of my blog and what I want to write about will be a long journey. I'm still in the process of discovering and learning. So I do appreciate constructive criticism and anything that can help me improve in what I do best. Have an open mind and bear with me for I am an inexperience blogger trying to bring you into my world, my vantage point, my quirkiness and my randomness.




The new image title was inspired by the works of Rachel Halili (Whoever you are, Thanks!).



No comments:

Post a Comment